Chair: Sue Laz
The Committee on Budget & Finance is commissioned to carry out aspects of the Presbytery’s work in the following ways:
- prepare and propose a budget for annual operating expenses, including administrative personnel, to support the church’s mission within the Presbytery
- propose to the Presbytery the means for funding the operating budget
- conduct a full financial review of all financial books and records every year
- present a financial report at each business meeting of the Presbytery
- consult and coordinate with the Board of Trustees concerning financial issues impacting the Presbytery budget
For contact information for members of the Committee on Budget & Finance, visit our Directory Page on our website for more information.