Our new Access ACS database is live.
What this means is you can now search for anyone who serves in the Presbytery and for their contact information online. You also have your own unique login which is tied to the primary email address that the Presbytery office has for you.
When you login in, you will see your contact info from the office and can update and add information as needed. Because everyone has the ability to update his/her own information, those updates are now each person’s individual responsibility.
When you login to the Directory page of the website you will see a link to Access ACS and then also links below that to the various lists of persons in the Presbytery. If you have any questions please contact the Presbytery office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-273-4991.
Here are the basic steps you can expect to go through when signing into the Access ACS directory.
1) Click on the Directory Link at the Top of the Albany Presbytery Website
2) Click on “Sign up for our new Access ACS online directory“
3) If this is your first time, you will “Need a login”
4) Fill in the email address that we use for you at the Albany Presbytery and your name.
5) If you used an incorrect email address/name you will receive and error message. This will also happen if we haven’t set up an account for you. If you experience this Error Message, please contact the Albany Presbytery Office at: email@example.com or 518-273-4991.
If your email and name work correctly, you will receive this Confirmation Message directing you to check your email for more information on how to verify your account and sign-in.
6) You will receive an email from Albany Presbytery with your username and a link to change your password. (Check your Spam folder if you don’t see it come in right away. It does not take long for the email to be sent to you.)
7) You will need to set-up a new password for the Access ACS System.
8) Once your password is accepted, you will be signed-in to the Access ACS system.
The purpose of the Albany Presbytery Blog is to share information, tell stories, and promote the mission and ministry of the presbytery, synod and beyond. While the breadth of this medium is intentionally broad, it is not a platform for opinion pieces related to business coming before the presbytery unless designed as part of an initiative to provide a diversity of viewpoints at the direction of the presbytery council. Exceptions to this policy may be brought to the presbytery officers who will determine appropriateness of submissions.