- Where can I learn what is going on in the Albany Presbytery?
- How can I leverage the communications work happening in the Presbytery?
- I don’t have time for everything. How do I get information in a way that works for me?
At the Albany Presbytery, we are working to build out key communications channels in the hopes of providing information in a way that will work for your life and work styles. Our goals are to:
- Provide information in a way that is convenient for you
- Provide you avenues to collaborate with us so that we can bring even more awareness to your work
- Build a Communications Plan that is sustainable into the future
The following presentation was given at the January 2016 Albany Presbytery meeting. Please review and share this information as we work together to build a plan that is sustainable into the near future.
Kim is the Communications Manager for the Albany Presbytery. Outside of this role, she is passionate about her family and inspiring people to grow and contribute in meaningful ways. You can reach Kim at email@example.com.