Chair: Rev. Andrea Holroyd
The Committee on Representation & Nominations:
- Advises the Presbytery regarding the implementation of principles of unity and diversity
- Advocates for diversity in Presbytery leadership
- Consults with the Presbytery on the employment of personnel, in accordance with the principles of unity and diversity in F-1.0403
- Actively seeks to discern with teaching and ruling elders how they may best serve the presbytery in positions requiring election by the Presbytery.
- Ensures that nominations are broadly representative of the Presbytery and in conformity with the church’s commitment to unity in diversity (F-1.0403)