Pastoral Care Team
Chair: Rev. Beth Illingworth
The Pastoral Care Team of Albany Presbytery has been re-organized and now has more members arranged by counties, so pastors in need of care will be visited by their neighboring colleague. The team is as follows:
- Beth Illingworth – Chaplain, Albany Presbytery
- Katy Stenta – Albany county
- Kathi Jones – Columbia and Green counties
- Lois Wolff – Warren and northern Saratoga county
- Leonard Sponaugle – Fulton county
- Gusti Newquist – Rensselaer county
- Tim Coombs – Schenectady and southern Saratoga county
- Larry Greenwold – Schoharie and Montgomery counties
- Laura Mitchell – Washington country
The Pastoral Care Team will keep their assigned churches in prayer and be the first line of care for the presbytery for the pastor and his or her family.
If care is needed please contact Beth Illingworth or the Presbytery Office (518-273-4991).