Chair: Reilly, Minister
The Committee on Personnel is commissioned to carry out aspects of the Presbytery’s work in the following ways:
- develop and administer the personnel policies of the Presbytery
- propose job descriptions and compensation for Presbytery staff and employees to the Presbytery
- review and evaluate the work of Presbytery staff and employees and report annually to the Presbytery
- provide care and support for all Presbytery employees
- facilitate the process for employing and terminating Presbytery employees
For contact information for members of the Personnel Committee, visit our Directory Page on our website for more information.