Mon: 9am – 5pm
Wed: 9am – 5pm
Fri: 1pm – 5pm
What are you looking for?
- Albany Presbytery Directory (Password protected area. See information below on Access ACS Online Presbytery Database for more information.)
- A Place to Worship (Congregations & Worshiping Communities)
- Staff & Officers – Albany Presbytery
- Approved Preaching List
Helpful Lists of People
- Minister Directory (formerly Teaching Elder Directory) (Updated 01/08/2020)
- Clerk of Session Directory (Updated 01/20/2020)
- Treasurer Directory (Updated 01/06/2020)
- Members of Presbytery Committees, Boards and Task Forces (Updated 12/16/19)
With the Online Albany Presbytery Database you can search for anyone who serves in the Presbytery for their contact information. Members have their own unique login which is tied to the primary email address that the Presbytery office has for you. If you don’t have a login, please contact the Albany Presbytery Office at email@example.com.
To protect the personal contact details listed in this database, this area of our site is password protected. If you believe you should have access or need the contact information for a specific individual, please contact the Albany Presbytery Office and we will assist you. You can reach us at 518-273-4991 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign into your ACS Account
Sign in to your access your online Access ACS account.
Need an account?
Sign up for our new Access ACS online directory to review and update your contact information. To sign up, just provide your full name and email address and if it matches what we have on file, you will automatically be sent an email to complete the registration process.
Mobile ACS Church Life Apps for iPhone & Android
- Mobile Apps are available for your smart cell phones. Click here to get the mobile apps from ACS Church Life.
- The Access ACS user guide is available here. If you have any questions, please contact the Albany Presbytery Office for assistance.
- Click here for a Cheat Sheet for signing into the Albany Presbytery Access ACS System
- The Albany Presbytery Office Administrator is the primary contact for issues with the Access ACS database. During office hours (noted at the top of the page) you can contact the office for assistance at: 518-273-4991 or email: email@example.com